Friday, May 25, 2012

Thoughts of the Day

A hodgepodge of things going around in my mind at the moment....

Here is an article that I found to be hilarious and yet spoke the truth.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  Call me, Maybe  I will most likely be trying this line this weekend. 

Thanks to a few good gentlemen who told me about this song, I have become obsessed.  It's been on repeat.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.... I present:  Imagine Dragons



One of my student stepped in dog poop this morning and was trying to wash his shoe off... and then I had to clean up the aftermath.  Not really trusting the school soap (even after several washes), I doused myself in Germ-X.   That shit smells like Cucumber Melon lotion...  And that's when I was taken back to my Bath and Body Work days (my very first job).  And I remember having to stand at the door offering to give hand massages to people who walked by.  And let me tell you, there are a lot of creepy men out there. 

I will be MIA again this weekend given the fact that it's Memorial Day weekend... I will be in NYC doing things that have always been on my bucket list.  AND... to top it off, I just recently found out that it will be Fleet Week there... [insert semen joke here]... 

May you all have a happy Friday but most importantly, a very happy and safe Memorial Day weekend... Don't forget that this weekend is not merely about BBQs, orange crushes and the start of summer...  it's about remembering the men and women who died while serving in the US Armed Forces.  Hug a soldier... I know I'll do my part!  ::winkwink::

No comments:

Post a Comment