Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Saturday Night

So last night I was wearing super high wedges and I stepped on uneven pavement and totally twisted my ankles.. to the point where I heard a pop.  And it was pretty bad.  Since I used to be a high school athletic trainer, I knew that I needed to R.I.C.E my ankle.  And if you said "She's RICEing because she's Asian" then you are a racist.  R.I.C.E means rest, ice, compression and elevation.  So, it's Saturday night and I'm RICEing. 

Luckily, Mean Girls is playing on TV.  But I also have my computer, my heather grey sweats on, face mask on and some leftover heavy duty painkillers in my system... life is good.  Mean Girls is a fine fine movie and one that every girl LOVES... any girl who says differently is lying.   Now, for your pleasure... a list of some of my favorite quotes from the movie.  Enjoy!

  • One time, she punched me in the face... and it was awesome!
  • Get in loser, we're going shopping.
  • That's why her hair is so big.  It's full of secrets.
  • I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... I can't help it that I'm so popular.
  • That's so fetch.
  • There's a 30% chance that it's already raining.
  • And I want my pink shirt back!  I want my pink shirt back!
  • You go Glenn Coco!
  • Alyssa, I'm sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. It's not your fault you're so gap-toothed. 
  •  Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles... And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it... And I'm sorry for repeating it now. 
  • Amber D'Lessio - she made out with a hot dog.  
  • I don't hate you cuz yo' fat... yo' fat cuz I hate you! 
  • Oh my God - Danny DeVito! I love your work! 
  •  Most people think I'm lying about being a virgin because I prefer jumbo tampons, but I can't help it if I have a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!
  • Yo Yo Yo! All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me! From my grades, to my lines you can't touch Kevin G! I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard I'm like James Bond the third, sh-sh-sh-shaken not stirred - I'm Kevin Gnapoor! The G's silent when I sneak through your door. And make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me. Cause the next time you see her she'll be like, OOH! KEVIN G!  
  • Boo!  You whore!

No comments:

Post a Comment