Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's That Time Again....

.... another list!!  Yay!  Try and contain your excitement.  Often times I get told that I have horrible taste in movies.  Sometimes I agree with that, other times I want to slap that person across the face because, bitch, I have great taste in everything!  I know when movies are horrible.  But that doesn't mean that I don't love that movie.  I love horrible movies.  Here are a few movies that, by Oscar standards, are horrible but will always have a place in my heart.

  • Don't Mess with the Zohan
  • Zoolander
  • What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
  • Honey
  • She's the Man
  • Dumb & Dumber
  • To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything... Julie Newmar
  • Year One
  • Austin Powers
  • The Wedding Singer
  • Who's Harry Crumb?
  • Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
  • 3 Ninjas
  • Any Pauly Shore movie
  • Kicking and Screaming
  • Camp Nowhere
  • Can't Hardly Wait
  • Drop Dead Gorgeous
Feel free to add to the list... 

1 comment: