Saturday, December 29, 2012

a ME day

It's been a hell of a Winter Break...  a time to relax and reset myself after several hard months of teaching turned into balls to the wall party time.  And last night I was out with friends watching the horrible Tech game and not drinking.  And at 10 pm I picked myself up and went home.  To sleep.  And sleep I did.  For about 12 hours.  It was exactly what I needed.

My roommate is out of town for a friend's birthday and I decided to take a ME day...  just me and my favorite things:  Sex and the City episodes, Korean food, Hello Kitty blanket and relaxation.  I started my morning with FAT SLOW FALLING snowflakes.  My favorite kind of snowflake.  The kind that hits your jacket and stays for a while.  Beautiful.  White.  Fat.  I walked to 7-11 grabbed myself a Big Gulp and slowly walked home in the fat slow falling snow...  Love. 

I'm on my 7th episode of SATC...  and I still love each and every episode.  I do think the shows gives girl an idealistic and unrealistic view on love and life.  And it always makes me look at my own life and wonder.... about myself, love, friends, sex.  So, through all the thinking, I decided that my ME day blog is going to be dedicated to noneother than ME....  I've made lists before.  And this isn't anything different.  So, here we go (again).

I am a brunette. 
I am a hopeless romantic.
I love chocolate.  The darker the better.

Reading is food to my soul. 
 
 
I'm not a wiNO, I'm a wiYES!

 
I am obsessed with Harry Potter. 

I love the beach. 



I hate public speaking.  It is one of my biggest fears.   
I have been known to hold a grudge.  I'm working on it. 

I can't wait to see what my future babies will look like, God willing. 


I am kind... to a fault.

Nothing makes me happier than a sunshine-y day. 


I am 31 flavors and then some.

I am an agent of change.


I have hips.  And I embrace them. 

I have a horrible singing voice.  But I'll still karaoke with you.

I believe in Karma.  I've witnessed it with friends and with me. 

I'm obsessed with shoes.  I blame my mother. 


When I fall, I fall fast and hard. 


That's me in a nutshell...  take it or leave it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment