Sunday, November 25, 2012

You Learn Something New Every Day

The more time I spend with my family the more stuff I learn about my growing up.  Until recently I never knew that my mother was as much into clothes as I am... or how she would take pictures with her girlfriends rolling around on the beach like I do... or that my brother would cry when my dad would pick him up because he was deployed during his childhood. 

This past Thanksgiving, after everyone was stuffed from Korean and American food, and while we were waiting for our 2nd meal we like to call "dog food" in Korean, we busted out some really old photo albums and laughed our asses off.  As we were flipping through pages, we stopped on a picture of me in the kitchen with my mom (see below).


Awwww, I thought to myself as we were stuck on this picture.  I'm still in diapers and I'm already wanting to help my mom in the kitchen.  Good times.  No... that's definitely not how the story went. Apparently this is how I used to poop.  That's right, you read that right.  I would wait until my mom was in the kitchen cooking and I would stroll over to her, squat behind her, grab her legs and go at it.  Apparently there was something I enjoyed about the comfort of my mother's legs and the coolness of the kitchen floor.

There you have it.  You learn something new every day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment