Thursday, October 25, 2012

How Could I Forget?

Oh man!  Worst development of my life... worst day of my life!!

After a delicious dinner of pho and spring rolls (let us not forget completely embarrassing ourselves to the waiter and his FBI friends) I stopped by my friend A's new townhouse to see her and her new digs... but mostly to drop off her credit card that she forgot to get after binge drinking at my birthday party at Ozio.  I mean, honestly, who let's the birthday girl in charge of closing people's tabs?  She's lucky I was still coherent enough to do that.  I digress...

So I get to her house and immediately being to cuddle with her puppy, P, on her bed.  And as I'm looking around her room, my eyes beeline for a thin rectangular box.  And my heart sinks.  And I die a little inside.  HOLY SHIT!!  My Ollivander's wand from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.... 

I didn't get it back after the break up.  It's still at J's house.  On a shelf... just sitting there.  And I bet he doesn't even realize he has it.  Sad pickles.  Obviously I won't be getting it back.  And I'm going to have to accept it... but now, riddle me this.  If I were to go back to TWWOHP and go back to Ollivander's, would the same wand pick me again?  Because, after all, it's the wand that picks you... not the other way around.  Hmmm....

::the drama in this post has been greatly exaggerated, or has it?:: 

No comments:

Post a Comment