Monday, April 1, 2013

Everybody Do....

I was in my car getting ready to walk into the gym. 

I was wearing red slacks. 

My Camelbak bottle was running low on water. 

I had an extra bottle of water sitting in the cup holder.

I decided to pour the water bottle into the Camelbak.

And so I did the most logical thing and put the Camelbak between my legs. 

I then opened the top of the water bottle and the Camelbak bottle. 

And I poured the water from the small bottle into the Camelbak.

And then I missed the opening towards the end of the pour.

Water went everywhere.

Let me remind you that the Camelbak was between my legs. 

I walked into the gym looking like I had peed my pants. Okay, not fully peed... maybe just a little squirt like when you sneeze or laugh too hard. 

And wouldn't you know it, hottie gym homeboy (who I'm digging) at the moment was standing right when I walked in.  

Again, this is my life.  Take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment