Thursday, February 14, 2013

What happens at Ozios.....

Okay, so I'm too old for bar crawls.  I've done many.  I don't remember many.  My body just can't handle them like I used to be able to.  But when my dear friend, J, wanted to do the Cupids Bar Crawl, I couldn't say no.  She has been an awesome friend to me and to many.  So, I donned some skanky yet classy attire and went into DC with the rest of the gang.

The day started off quiet enough... big old red goblet full of liquor.  Here are some of the girls before the debauchery happened.
Heeeey, classy ladies. 

We moved from Irish Whiskey, to Mighty Pint, to Sign of the Whale and then to the rooftop at Ozio.  This is where the shit started hitting the fan.... in a good way, of course.  I ran into some old college friends who were sitting at a table.  And we caught up.  We got out share of cheap ass drinks.  We danced our asses off.  Said college friend got hookah and it looked amazing... and it reminded me of the Cheshire Cat from Alice and Wonderland - one of my favorite books/movies.  So when birthday girl asked if we wanted some, I was the first one to say "Yes!." 



We got strawberry and damn was it delicious.  I don't remember hookah ever tasting that good. 
Here's the birthday girl getting the first suck.
Ahh, the sweet release.
Yes, I promise that's only hookah. 
Here's K to join in on the smoking fun.  You know I'm pwned when I throw deuces and my mouth is open for pictures.
Hey!  Where'd K go?
 At this point, everyone had had some hits of the hookah.  But J and I were still going strong.  Kat left us, and probably for the best.  Because the next thing I knew, J and I went from taking the above picture to the below picture.  And that's when ALL the dudes took out their phones to snap these.

camera 1
camera 2
 
 
So, that's use shoot gunning?  What's that called?  I don't even know.  Lesbihonest, it was a great idea.  So great in fact that the table of nerdy white dudes next to us couldn't stand up for a while.  And the server brought over a free tablet (?) of hookah. 
 
 
After we are all done with hookah and drinks, we stopped into a few more bars and then decided it was time to head home.  Here is my documentation of the cab ride home...  there are 5 girls shoved in the back of the cab.
 
mandatory selfie... complete with duck lips.  Channing Tatum EW! 
Where did I get the glasses from?
 
 
 
 
 
 
I don't really know how to end this post.  But I had a great time, minus the fact that we were missing a few people (who we eventually found).  The birthday girl was happy.  We were happy.  It was a happy night.  I ended the night saying, like I always say, "I'm never drinking again!"  Well my friends, that's a lie.  The Clarendon Shamrock Bar Crawl is right around the corner and I expect to see you all there... and drinking beside me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment