Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Random Lists

Things I didn't much care for as a kid but really like now:
  • folding laundry
  • turtleneck sweaters
  • gold jewelery
  • discount shopping
  • reading
  • coffee
  • sleeping
  • being tall
  • myself

Things I really liked as a kid but don't much care for now:
  • sparkly nail polish
  • pink
  • boys with blonde hair
  • oversized sweatshirts
  • permed hair
  • sprite
  • red cars
  • taco bell
 Things I really liked as a kid and very likely always will:
  • lip gloss
  • science
  • math
  • *N Sync
  • avocados
  • being tan
  • corny jokes
  • shoes
  • going to the dentist

Things I never much cared for and most likely never will:
  • black licorice
  • spiders
  • dumb girls
  • white zinfandel
  • cigarettes
  • american cheese
  • cats
  • mayonnaise

No comments:

Post a Comment