Monday, July 8, 2013

Dexter

For some unknown reason, I stopped watching Dexter after the 2nd season.  Big mistake - I never realized what I was missing.  Trinity.  DDK.  Lumen.  I just recently watched the first episode of the 8th season (said to be the last) and I was hooked.  So much in fact that I decided to go back and watch the entire series... from start to finish.

I've gone through 6 season so far... and it's the only thing I can think about.  So much, in fact, that the other night I went out to a wine bar for a co-worker's brother's birthday and was dressed like I had stepped off the plane from Miami...

  • white shorts
  • white button down
  • brown belt
  • olive wedges
  • wooden bangles
  • hair in a high poof ponytail
  • sunkissed make up
I enjoyed it.  And it was definitely nice to step away from my usual black attire.  Sorry, no pictures.  But the wine was tasty.  And the company was great. 

I'm not really sure what this post is really about.  Carry on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment