Monday, April 30, 2012

Zumba Zoom Zoom

I would like to introduce you to two of my favorite people at the moment - my Zumba instructors.
Meet Leo and Roberson...  two delicious Brazilian men with the largest collection of high top sneakers known to man. 

 


I was first introduced to them a few years back at the Franconia Fire Station.  Don't judge... what they lack for in a "coolness" of location/gym, they make up for in choreography, accents and charm.  And by that I mean the I-want-them-to-read-bedtime-stories-to-me-and-then-fall-asleep-cuddling-me-in-their-muscular-arms-like-Enrique-Iglesias charm.  The station is always packed to the brim, with women getting there 45 minutes early just to get a front row spot.  And I don't blame these people... these two men have the best rhythm and can move body parts that I never knew could move.  In one word:  DAMN!

I often find myself dancing along with them with the biggest shit-eating grin on my face.  I sometimes catch myself stopping to stare when they gyrate their hips and do body rolls - very dangerous since everyone else seems to be able to control themselves and often times crash into me.  Sometimes my friend tells me to close my mouth.  This one time, while Roberson was doing my favorite dance, I realized that I had stuck my finger inside my mouth like this (minus the whole makeup thing because I stopped wearing makeup to workout after the whole Steve incident):



Roberson is my favorite because he channels more hip-hop.  Here is a video of him doing what he does best (although this isn't his best work):



I once googled him and found this little gem from back in the 90s.  He's the one in the middle.  Please don't judge...  We've all done things in our past we're embarrassed about...  mine would probably be wearing rainbow hair troll doll earrings in my 5th grade class pictures.  What was I thinking?  Pictures are forver. 

Back to Roberson... check out the strength... and athleticism... the tight ass.




Let's move on...  next we have Leo.  I couldn't find any old stuff on him.  This fella might be small but he sure does pack a punch.  Leo does more latin inspired dancing but he for sure is a jack of all trades.  Check out this abs... and his hip movements...  Here is a video of him doing what he does best:



I love a man who can pull off capris. 

Alright ladies...  Leo and Roberson.  Now, I know you are all interested in going with me to Zumba with them...  and you'll fall in love with them just like I did (along with the 200 other Zumba go-ers at the fire station).  But I must warn you not to fall too deep...  because if you do, you'll have to wait in line behind their boyfriends to get a piece of either of these two fellas  ::sigh::  C'est La Vie!

1 comment: